This is a place for cinematographers to share images/videos, exchange photography/videography tips, ask questions, and conversate with one another in a supportive co-operative environment.
Dust off your camera and get snap-happy with 5-10 styled, models in bridal attire or chat with fellow cinematographers at Loft 329 located 329 Waukegan Ave, Highwood, IL. No formal lectures, unless you pick the workshop offered by Daryl Wilkerson Jr., just a chance to meet-up, share ideas and receive feedback!
We have access to both lofts, A and B, at Loft 329 from 12p-2:30p. One whole loft will be dedicated to the meet and greet while the other will be with the styled models. Only a limited number of cinematographers will be allowed in during their designated ticket times.
• Who can attend? Open to all skill levels, from beginners to keen experts.
• What to bring? We recommend bringing a camera that has full manual mode or semi-manual modes (Aperture or Shutter Priority). This is a natural light studio. Compact cameras and smartphones are welcome too!
• What’s involved? Choose from different ticket options with various start/end times and allotted timeframes with models. Each ticketed session with models starts with a quick 5 minute introduction. Feel free to chat with everyone from 12p-2:30p to share tips and ideas.
- Sun, Jan 08Loft 329Jan 08, 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM CSTLoft 329, 329 Waukegan Ave, Highwood, IL 60040, USAJan 08, 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM CSTLoft 329, 329 Waukegan Ave, Highwood, IL 60040, USAA 2 hour, bridal styled, portfolio building, shoot encompassing natural and artificial lighting techniques with Daryl Wilkerson Jr. Working through the wedding day is a hands-on workshop dedicated to finding your style and telling the couple's story. Networking access from 12-2:30p.
- Sun, Jan 08Loft 329Jan 08, 12:00 PM – 2:30 PMLoft 329, 329 Waukegan Ave, Highwood, IL 60040, USA